The job market is highly competitive, and a Workday certification can give you an edge over other candidates. It’s becoming increasingly important for companies to hire Workday-certified individuals. A Workday certification showcases your commitment to learning and being up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Apart from increasing your chances of getting hired, a Workday certification can also benefit your career. It can lead to higher earning potential, improved professional credibility, and opportunities for career advancement.
If you want to boost your career prospects, getting a Workday certification is worth the effort.
In the following sections, we will discuss the top companies that value a Workday certification, the certification requirements, the benefits of becoming certified, and tips for preparing for the certification exam.
Top Companies That Value Workday Certification
Are you feeling stuck in your career? Wondering how you can stand out from the competition? Well, look no further than a Workday certification. This valuable credential is becoming increasingly in demand and highly regarded by top companies.
The following companies are among those who highly value a Workday certification: Accenture, Cognizant, Deloitte, IBM, KPMG, and PwC. Obtaining a Workday certification can set you apart from other applicants and give you a leg up regarding job opportunities, promotions, and security.
Let’s take a closer look at these companies and what they offer.
Accenture, a prominent Workday partner, boasts one of the largest-certified workforces in the Workday ecosystem. They leverage their comprehensive industry-focused solutions and services to help organizations drive true business transformation.
With their deep expertise and extensive experience, Accenture assists global clients in improving workforce experience and optimizing HR and Finance operations at every stage of their Workday journey.
- Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company
Collaborative Solutions, a leading global finance, and HR transformation consultancy is the longest-tenured Workday Services Partner and customer. They specialize in deploying Workday solutions for diverse organizations, including Fortune 100 companies, medium-sized businesses, non-profit institutions, education, healthcare, and government entities.
Collaborative Solutions offers full lifecycle services with in-house Change Management expertise and proprietary tools, enabling clients across 125 countries to transform their business and enhance Workday ROI.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is the leader in Workday HR and Finance consulting services. Whether clients seek Workday deployments, HR or Finance transformation, or a hybrid approach, Deloitte helps them adopt a strategic mindset and unlock business value using Workday.
Deloitte’s expertise empowers organizations to capture the full potential of Workday and achieve their transformation goals effectively.
IBM, renowned for its finance and HR reinvention, has successfully undergone its own transformation powered by Workday. Combining design thinking, agile methods, and AI, IBM offers end-to-end, Workday-enabled HR and finance reinvention services. They align organizational culture with employee and customer experiences, leveraging best practices and extensive experience to deliver profound transformations for their clients.
- KPMG LLP
As a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services, KPMG helps companies drive business value through their strategic relationship with Workday. They excel in Financial Management and Human Capital Management services, aiding organizations in optimizing their operations through Workday implementations.
KPMG’s Powered Enterprise approach integrates back-office transformation and change management seamlessly, delivering pre-configured Workday solutions shaped by leading practices and their extensive implementation experience across multiple industries.
PwC collaborates with leading organizations to deliver modernized experiences and empower the workforce to enhance business results. Their business-led approach, combined with deep industry application expertise and integration capability with Workday, enables successful implementation and integration of new solutions into clients’ systems.
PwC’s focus on understanding organizational operations and leveraging Workday technology positions them as a valuable partner in driving business change and operational excellence.
Workday Certification Requirements
When it comes to getting certified in Workday, there are certain requirements that you must meet. The good news is that most of these requirements are pretty straightforward.
- First, having a background and prior work experience in human resources or finance is a plus. However, it is not a requirement to get certified in Workday.
- In addition to your background and experience, having strong analytical and problem-solving skills is important. This is because Workday involves a lot of data analysis and decision-making.
- Furthermore, excellent communication and collaboration abilities are essential, as Workday is a collaborative platform that requires you to work with others to achieve results.
- Of course, proficiency in Workday software applications is also a must. You will need to be familiar with the ins and outs of the platform to pass the certification exam. To gain this proficiency, you will need to complete Workday training courses.
- Finally, passing the Workday certification exam is a requirement for getting certified. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions designed to test your knowledge and understanding of Workday.
As you can see, the requirements for getting certified in Workday are clear and attainable. If you have the necessary skills, background, and experience, then a Workday certification is within your reach. You simply have to be willing to take the time and effort to learn the platform and pass the exam.
Benefits of a Workday Certification
So you’re thinking of becoming Workday certified but unsure if it’s worth the effort. One thing’s for sure; getting certified can greatly impact your career.
Here are some of the several benefits of being Workday-certified:
Opens Up A World of Job Opportunities
With the digitalization of data, Workday-certified professionals are in high demand across many industries. You’ll have access to various roles that may have previously been out of reach.
Higher Earning Potential
A Workday certification can mean a higher earning potential. As mentioned, this certification opens up a world of job opportunities – which technically means you have the chance to apply for high-paying jobs including but not limited to:
- Technology Delivery Lead Senior Manager – The estimated base pay is $160,778 per year
- Workday Talent Development Analyst – Up to $27,000 monthly
- Workday Certified Record-To-Report Consultant – Up to $126,000 per year
A no-brainer in terms of investment, right?
Adds to Your Professional Credibility
But it’s not just about the money. Becoming Workday certified adds to your professional credibility. You can demonstrate that you have the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills required to perform specific Workday-related tasks.
Increase Opportunities for Career Advancement
What’s more, the opportunities for career advancement are greatly increased with a Workday certification. You’re already a leg up over your peers, and combined with the technical and problem-solving skills you have learned, your promotion potential is far higher.
Enhances Your Technical and Problem-solving Skills
Finally, let’s not overlook that a Workday certification enhances your technical and problem-solving skills. You would have undergone rigorous training and preparation before sitting for the exam. You would have learned best practices and practical skills applicable to real-world situations.
So there you have it, a Workday certification is more than just a piece of paper. It can lead to exciting career opportunities, greater earning potential, and increased credibility in your respective industry.
How to Prepare for Workday Certification
So, you have decided to become Workday certified. Great! As you may already know, becoming a Workday Certified Professional requires rigorous training, dedication, practice, and expert guidance.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the Workday Certification exam:
- Firstly, enrolling in Workday training courses is the best way to start. These courses are designed to provide in-depth knowledge of Workday functionality, features, and operation.
- Secondly, practice using Workday software applications regularly. Workday offers many free resources and practice tests to help you better understand the software.
Moreover, take full advantage of practice exams and quizzes available on the Workday website. They will help you gauge your preparation level and improve your performance by repeating difficult questions.
- Thirdly, join Workday communities and forums to interact with other experts and gain valuable insights.
- Lastly, ask for guidance and advice from certified professionals to better understand how to pass the exam. Workday-certified professionals are always willing to share their experiences and provide valuable tips to newcomers.
Remember, becoming Workday certified requires consistent effort, so be patient and keep working hard!
Workday Certification Exam Tips
Preparing for the Workday certification exam requires extensive preparation and understanding of the exam format, content, and time management skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format, divided into multiple-choice questions and hands-on simulations.
- Review the exam content outline, which covers topics such as Workday Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, and more.
- Take practice exams and quizzes to gauge your readiness and identify areas of improvement. Reading Workday documentation and manuals will help you understand the application better.
- Manage your time effectively during the exam by allocating time for each section and question.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question since every question carries equal weight.
Following these tips, you can ace the certification exam and become a Workday-certified professional.
Let’s face it. If you want to excel in HR, you need to become Workday certified. This certification is becoming increasingly vital in boosting job opportunities, increasing earning potential, and improving professional credibility.
But how can you achieve this certification?
Well, it’s not just about passing the exam. It requires a solid background of prior experience, proficiency in Workday software applications, excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, and problem-solving abilities.
So, why wait? Enrol in Workday training courses, practice using Workday software, and take practice exams to prepare yourself for success!